The QT50U is a long range ultrasonic sensor with an extended sensing range of up to 8 meters. Its 200 mm minimum sensing distance is one of the industry's shortest for long range sensors.
- Models are available with analog or discrete dc outputs as well as ac/dc universal voltage models with an electromechanical relay output.
- Models are available that operate with low power on banner's sure-cross wireless network.
- With ratings up to IP67 and NEMA 6P, the completely sealed, shock-resistant housing is ideal for monitoring levels of liquid or solids.
- The sensors are leak-proof and designed to withstand extremely hostile environments including outdoor use.
- Models are available that are chemically resistant with a Teflon coating to protect the transducer.
- The QT50U uses a narrow sensing beam to detect targets at long range within confined areas such as a storage tank, without interference from the tank walls.
- Advanced microprocessor TEACH-mode programming simplifies setup and offers added application flexibility.
- Configuration is easy via the two push buttons on the top of the sensor or through a remote TEACH wire.
- An 8-pin dip switch is located on the back of the sensor and controls the response speed, echo loss controls, as well as temperature compensation for greatest sensing accuracy.
QT50U Brochure1.92 MB
QT50U Datasheet966.64 KB