With eWON Cosy, machine builders and system integrators can troubleshoot machines remotely without going on site, drastically reducing support costs.
Save time and money with eWON Cosy industrial routers.
- Easy setup using customer's LAN
- Firewall friendly
- Fully secure VPN
- Connect to any ethernet device remotely including PLC, HMI, drive, camera...
- Instant broadband connection across factory LAN using outbound internet connection (UDP or HTTPS). Easy to setup with no firewall issues allowing only access to specific machines and no access to the company network.
- Fully secure SSL-based VPN tunnel. Customer keeps control via digital input to enable/disable VPN connection if required.
- Cloud based solution. One click to connect within fully secure VPN tunnel. Unlimited access to this FREE service.
- A streamlined web user interface with wizards for a fast setup without the need for an IT expert's assistance.
- Large PLC support - Ethernet or RS232, RS485, MPI/Profibus - compliant with leading PLC manufacturers (Siemens, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, Omron, Mitsubishi, VIPA, Modbus, ...)
|Making Remote Access Easy with eWon Cosy 141
||Secure Mobile Web Access with M2Web
|10 Minute Setup - Getting Started: Step One
||10 Minute Setup - Getting Started: Step Two
|10 Minute Setup - Getting Started: Step Three
Ewon Cosy 141 Brochure 2.98 MB
Ewon Cosy 141 Installation Guide 1.54 MB
Learn How It Works 336.61 KB
Success Story - MAAC Machinery763.74 KB
eWon Cosy 141 Manufacturer Website
Getting Started with the Ewon Cosy - Wiki
Download eBuddy - Assign IP Addresses, Upgrade Firmware & Create Backups
Download eCatcher - Your Talk2M connector
|Ethernet to Serial Gateways||MODBUS TCP to MODBUS RTU; XIP to UNITELWAY; EtherNet/IP™ to DF1; FINS TCP to FINS Hostlink; ISO TCP to PPI, MPI (S7) or PROFIBUS (S7); VCOM to ASCII|
|VPN Tunnelling||Open VPN 2.0 either in SSL UDP or HTTPS|
|VPN Security||The VPN security model is based on using SSL/TLS for session authentication and the IPSec ESP protocol for secure tunnel transport over UDP. It supports the X509 PKI (public key infrastructure) for session authentication, the TLS protocol for key exchange, the cipher-independent EVP (DES, 3DES, AES, BF) interface for encrypting tunnel data, and the HMAC-SHA1 algorithm for authenticating tunnel data|
|Web Site||Security: Basic authentication and session control. HTML standard, supports PDA browsers. eWON system and user customizable Web sites. SSI technology (Server Side Include) and Basic scripted ASP (Active Server Pages). HTTP server. Also HTTP client allowing HTML Get & Put requests onto remote HTTP servers.|
With over 50 years of experience, we've got the solution for your ideas. Call or email us today.
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)