|The automotive industry utilizes nearly every aspect of factory automation solutions. From fabrication to assembly Ramco has a full range of factory automation, motion control, power distribution, sensing, and machine safety solutions to support your manufacturing operations. Our experienced staff of automation specialists and engineers are ready to work with you in selecting and supporting cost effective solutions to maintain your productivity and competitive edge.||Solutions For:
Some of the vendors we represent:
We carry thousands of products from dozens of leading manufacturers. Here are some examples:
Red Lion Productivity Station
Red Lion's ProducTVity Station lets you create your own sophisticated production scoreboard using standard, consumer-grade LCD, LED or plasma TVs you can purchase for less than $500.
Red Lion Productivity Station Brochure913.34 KB
Seven Common KPIs for Production Monitoring453.7 KB
Omron CP1 Compact Machine Controller
The scalable CP1 family consists of the CP1E, CP1L, CP1L-E and CP1H models. Each of these offer the functionality required for complete machine control. Benefits include: easy expansion of I/O, fast and versatile communication, and full positioning capabilities via ready-to-use Function Blocks. The CP1 family uses the same instruction set and professional programming software found in Omron's other modular PLCs.
CP1 family features at a glance:
- 10 to 60 I/O base models, expandable to 320 I/O points
- Digital, analogue and temperature sensor I/O expansion units 4 to 6
- High-speed encoder inputs and 2 to 4 high-speed pulse outputs
- Modbus Master feature for easy inverter or temperature control
- Analogue I/O option boards and auto-tuning PID for accurate process control
- Optional boards for RS-232/RS-422/485/Ethernet or LCD display
- Ladder diagram, Function Block or Structured Text programming
- Powerful instruction set compatible within Omron's modular PLC series
- USB or Ethernet port – no special cables needed
- No-Battery mode operation – retains the program and data
Omron CP1 Programmable Controller Brochure2.81 MB
- Banner iVu Image & Bar Code Reader (BCR) Sensors
Euchner Multifunctional Gate Box - MGB
The MGB (Multifunctional Gate Box) is a unique interlocking or guard locking system for the protection of safety doors on machines and systems.
Even the basic system comprised of a handle module and an evaluation module (as interlocking module or locking module) includes numerous functions. Whether interlocking, guard locking, escape release or other functions such as buttons for start/stop, emergency stop, etc. – the MGB meets all your requirements for safety-related applications. And if your needs grow, the MGB system grows with them. Due to the sophisticated modular design, the evaluation module can quickly become a small operator panel.
Euchner MGB Information1.46 MB
With over 50 years of experience, we've got the solution for your ideas. Call or email us today.
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)