|ROSS CONTROLS® is an international manufacturer of pneumatic valves, controls systems, and safety products for the fluid power industry. Since being established in 1921, ROSS has always been one of the industry's strongest leaders in pneumatic valve technology.||Solutions For:
Ross Stainless Steel L-O-X Valves
ROSS L-O-X valves are energy isolation valves and are generally used as the first valve in a line supplying compressed air to equipment. Air can be shut off by pushing the L-O-X handle inward; downstream air is simultaneously exhausted through the L-O-X exhaust port. Many standards & regulations, e.g., OSHA, require that the valve be padlocked in this position to prevent the handle from being pulled out inadvertently during maintenance and/or servicing.
- Corrosion-resistant 316 Stainless Steel construction
- Reliable Fluorocarbon seals withstand contaminant ingression
- Lockable only in the OFF position
- Large exhaust port for rapid release of pressure
ROSS Stainless Steel LOX1.01 MB
Ross DM Series Air Dump / Release Valves
Ross DM2 Series E Control Reliable valves are a double valve with dynamic monitoring and memory for air dump/release applications. These valves provide memory, monitoring and air flow control functions integrated into two identical valve elements for CAT 4 applications, except for the control of the clutch/brake mechanism on mechanical power presses. DM2 valves lockout if asynchronous movement of valve elements occurs during the actuation or de-actuation, resulting in a residual outlet pressure of less than 1% of supply.
Ross DM Series Valves Catalog2.84 MB
Ross DM2C Control Reliable Valve
Ross Controls Series DM2C Control Reliable Double Valve with Dynamic Monitoring & Memory are designed for Category 4 air dump/release applications. Memory, monitoring, and air flow control functions are integrated into two identical valve elements. Valves lockout if asynchronous movement of valve elements occurs during actuation or de-actuation, resulting in a residual outlet pressure of less that 1% of supply. An action is required for reset, the valve cannot be reset by removing and re-applying supply pressure. Reset can only be accomplished by the optional integrated electrical (solenoid) reset.
Ross M DM2 Series C
M DM2 Series CRead more...
Modular Double Valve with Integrated Soft Start
Control Reliable Energy Isolation
- The MDM2 is a control reliable valve that provides an interface between the electrical safety circuit and the pneumatic energy of a machine safeguarding system.
- The MDM2 double valve incorporates the memory and monitoring functions of two identical valve elements within a single valve body. This valve uses the same redundant and self-monitoring technology that Ross has used in their press control valves for years.
With over 50 years of experience, we've got the solution for your ideas. Call or email us today.
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM (CST)